The Plantronics EncorePro 510 Monaural is a corded headset for desk phones with noise-cancelling microphone – ideal for those who need to be available all day, everyday.
Perfect for clearer communication
The new design of the Plantronics EncorePro range features smooth tactile feedback, allowing you to adjust your microphone to the perfect position for clearer conversation. The next generation noise-cancelling microphone features enhanced echo and background noise cancellation for a better caller experience. Wideband audio offers rich, clear voice quality, whilst acoustic protection with Plantronics’ SoundGuard technology helps to protect the user from noise spikes and listening fatigue.
Before purchasing please use our compatibility checker located below.
To ensure perfect microphone positioning, the EncorePro 510 users can feel and hear the ratchet clicks, when moving their microphone boom, alerting them to the proper positioning for optimum voice detection. The ‘unibody’ boom itself is part of the headset as a whole, meaning that there is no part to break off – strengthening a key area that is frequently damaged with intensive headset use.
The Quick Disconnect feature gives you the opportunity to conveniently and quickly walk away from your desk, as well as making it compatible with all USB and deskphone audio processors in addition to direct connect cables.
- Plantronics EncorePro 510 Monaural Headset with noise-cancelling microphone
- Next generation microphone for perfect voice transmission
- Wideband audio
- Plantronics SoundGuard acoustic protection
- Ratchet clicks to indicate perfect microphone positioning
- Robust, unibody construction for fewer breakages and longer life
- Laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminium
- Highly comfortable, ultra-soft foam ear cushions
- Lightweight and comfortable even for intensive use
- Quick Disconnect
- Compatible with all Plantronics cables and audio processors
- Frequency range: 150 – 6800MHz
- Weight: 50g
- Plantronics part number: 89435-02
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org