The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya IP Phone J189 features two colour display screens, 4 softkeys, 16 Feature keys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support and up to two J100 Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi / Bluetooth . In addition the secondary screen also acts as the first expansion module. The J189 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with Avaya Aura platform, the Avaya IP Phone J189 optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs. (No Power Supply Included)
Avaya J189 IP Deskphone Specifications:
- Primary (Larger): 5.0" colour, 800 x 480 pixel, - Secondary : 2.3” Colour, 160 x 240 pixel
- 10 physical buttons on main screen, 6 physical buttons on secondary screen (dual LEDs - red, green)
- 4 Soft Keys
- 2 USB ports (1 USB A, 1 USB C)
- Hard buttons for phone, end call, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- Supports optional Bluetooth/Wi-Fi module
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Message waiting indicator
- Add additional expandable button module
- Mute indicator with optional mute alerting
- Dual-position stand, optional wallmount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Secondary Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Adapter (Click Here)
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi connectivity and / or Bluetooth® headsets
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to understand and multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- 2 colour displays available; Larger sized, higher resolution 5” screen main screen can be used in split screen mode.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Multiple line phone that provides visual cues that can speed task management through 10 dual-colour Red / Green LED physical buttons on main screen, and 6 physical buttons on secondary screen.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to two Avaya J100 Expansion Modules. Secondary screen effectively acts as the first Expansion Module.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
- Avaya Aura® 184.108.40.206
- Avaya IP Office 11.1.1
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org