The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya J179 IP Phone features a colour display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules. The J179 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ platforms, the J179 IP Phone optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments & accommodates changing business needs. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports provide fast network connections & integrated PoE eliminates the need for an AC adaptor. (No Power Supply Included)
Avaya J179 IP Deskphone Specifications:
- Colour 2.8″ x 2.1″ Display
- SIP Software Protocol
- 8 Buttons With Dual Red/Green LEDs
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard Buttons For Phone, Messages, Contacts, History Plus Many More
- 24 Administrative Buttons
- Wideband Audio In Handset & Headset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Dual Position Desk Stand
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 line interface
- 2nd Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) Registers As Call 1 Device & Supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Adapter (Click Here)
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity & provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference & forwarding.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-colour Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Avaya JEM24 Expansion Module provides 24 additional buttons. (Only works with J169/J179) Click here
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for the hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”</l
- Aura Platform 6.3 FP4
- IP Office 11.0
- Broad soft Broad works R21SP1
- Zang Office R1.0
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org