The Avaya IX J159 IP Phone is an IP Phone that is targeted to users who desire a small form factor on their desk, packed with lots of feature buttons, and meets the everyday voice communications needs of its users. It is a competitively priced, high-performing IP Phone and features primary and secondary color displays, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and optional Wi-Fi®. The J159 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ platforms, the J159 IP Phone optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs. (No Power Supply Included)
Avaya J159 IP Deskphone Specifications:
- Two Colour Displays
- 10 Buttons with Dual LEDs (Red and Green)
- Add Additional Avaya J100 Wireless Module (Click Here)
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard Buttons For Phone, Messages, Contacts, History, Home, Navigation Cluster, Headset, Speaker, Volume, Mute, Transfer, Conference, Hold and Redial
- LEDs for Speaker, Mute, Headset, Message, and History
- 48 Administrative Buttons
- Windband Audio in Handset & Headset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Ergonomic Hearing Aid – Compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Mute Indicator with Optional Mute Alerting
- IC call Alerting with 360-Degree Visibility
- Rich, Classic, Alternate, and Downloadable Ringtones
- Dual-Position Stand, Optional Wall Mount Stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Line Interface
- PoE Class 1, (802.3az) Optional 5v AC-DC
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Adaptor (Click Here)
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi connectivity.
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference, and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 10 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through the support of fixed feature keys.
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for the hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
- Avaya Aura® Platform 6.2 FP4
- Avaya IP Office™ 220.127.116.11
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org