The Avaya J139 IP Device is a cost-effective, entry-level IP device that addresses the need for secure, basic voice communications for users within large Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized companies. It is well suited for users that make a low number of calls on a daily basis and need a minimal feature set. Ideal for users that consider a phone to be one of many useful communication tools and who rely on common functions and easy to use features including Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, Call Park/UnPark.
Avaya J139 IP Phone Features:
- 2.8” (diagonal) color display – 320 x 240 pixels
- Multiple line phone with four red/ green line/feature indicators around display
- Mute Key with Mute Alerting
- Recent Call Log (100 entries)/Aura Contact List (250 entries)
- Handset has built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired