Avaya IP Office 500 - (Rel 11+) Server Edition - 1 User
Due to recent system process changes by Avaya, licenses can take longer to generate so please allow up to 3 working days to receive your licenses. These licenses are generated electronically then emailed to you. Avaya licenses are generated against a unique system id number (FL or PLDS Number) and once generated cannot be reversed.
- Compatible with IP Office R11+ systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R11
- Does not require Preferred Edition.
- Primary Server runs on an Avaya-provided Linux server or a customer-provided virtualised (virtualised license needed instead) server
- Secondary Server runs on an Avaya-provided Linux server or a customer-provided virtualised (virtualised license needed instead) server
- Expansion System can be an Avaya-provided Linux server, customer-provided virtualised (virtualised license needed instead) server, or an IP 500 V2 appliance
- Supports one IP500 V2 in a "Hybrid" Server Edition installation
- Includes features from both Essential and Preferred Edition, centralised Voicemail Pro, two ports of Voicemail Pro, and unlimited multi-site networking channels (IP Office Lines)
- Enables meet-me conferencing, advanced messaging, automated attendant, call recording, conditional call routing, queue announcements, mobile twinning, call control, and call back.
- Up to 2,000 users at a single site or across 32 locations
- Up to 512 SIP trunk channels per Primary/Secondary server
- Up to 256 SIP trunk channels per Expansion System
- Trunks with IP 500 V2 - 148 H.323, 240 digital, 208 analog trunks (not simultaneously)
- Up to 150 Voice Messaging ports
- 256 audio conferencing ports per server
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org