Avaya IP Office 500 – (Rel 11) Office Worker 1 User License
Desk-bound office workers have a unique set of communication requirements; efficient call management, presence awareness and easy access to a broad range of telephony features. Typically, desk-bound workers provide back-office support to remote workers and customers. As a result, speed of response and quick decision making is critical to business success.
Due to recent system process changes by Avaya, licenses can take longer to generate so please allow up to 3 working days to receive your licenses. These licenses are generated electronically then emailed to you. Avaya licenses are generated against a unique system id number (FL or PLDS Number) and once generated cannot be reversed.
- Avaya IP500v2 systems on software Release 11
- Easy to Install: single server solution with web browser client applications makes Avaya IP Office 500 Office Worker simple and cost effective to install.
- Call Management: the intuitive interface facilitates the efficient handling of incoming and outgoing calls as well as providing access to personal, corporate and external directories (LDAP/Active Directory).
- Presence: system directory entries display user presence to indicate status of colleagues.
- Voicemail Management: users can manage voicemail messages via the desktop.
- Instant Messaging: desk workers can communicate via Instant Messaging and connect to the right people using presence awareness.
- Voicemail to Email: full synchronisation of voicemail to email messages is achieved with Unified Messaging Server (UMS).
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org