Avaya IP Office R10+ Softphone PLDS License – 383113
The Avaya IP Office Softphone enables you to make VoIP voice and video calls, send and receive instant messages, share online status (presence) information, and exchange files. It implements SIP-based standards for phone calls, IM and presence, allowing you to work with different VoIP service providers. The IP Office Softphone also uses XMPP-based standards for IM and presence.
Due to recent system process changes by Avaya, licenses can take longer to generate so please allow up to 3 working days to receive your licenses. These licenses are generated electronically then emailed to you. Avaya licenses are generated against a unique system id number (FL or PLDS Number) and once generated cannot be reversed.
- Avaya IP500v2 systems on software Release 10+
- Allows use of softphones and Basic Flare Communicator for any user profile within the Avaya IP Office environment.
- Advanced Flare Communicator is available with Office Worker and Power User Licenses.
- This license includes 1 single instance to support 1 softphone device.
- Email messages
- Instant messages
- Call history
- Contact lists (system and personal contacts)
- Enterprise contacts search
- Presence and on-call status
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at email@example.com