The Avaya B179 Conference Phone offers sophisticated and easy to use communication solutions for small to large companies. Providing superior voice quality with the award winning Omnisound® audio technology, the B179 Conference Phone cost effectively offers a variety of low bandwidth, plug-and play deployment options, that address the unique needs of diverse users within your organization with a broad choice of models.
With a sleek appearance and suite of smart productivity features, the B179 Conference Phone is an ideal choice for companies adding endpoints to their existing infrastructure or deploying a new network. These conference phones can be used to complement scheduled meetings and training sessions or for impromptu calls between globally dispersed offices and remote workers.
Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone Specifications:
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP based for integration with IP Office and Avaya Aura
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Wideband audio – Supports G.722 HD voice on IPO 8.0 or higher
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Avaya part number: 700504740
- EAN: 5056191201899
- Crystal Clear Sound: Omnisound audio technology guarantees clear transmission during meetings – so you and your team don’t miss any part of the discussion. Full Duplex transmits and receives sound simultaneously to prevent audio clipping; 360° surround sound and powerful speakers optimize audio pick-up and broadcasting. Noise suppression filters cut static background noise and an equalizer lets you adjust pitch to suit your preference.
- Plug and Play simplicity: Connect the Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone to an Ethernet line (and to a power outlet if you don’t have Power over Ethernet PoE) and you are ready to go! It’s easy. Also included is a conference guide, perfect for making multi-party calls, and a handy phone book to store your key contacts.
- Flexibility and Productivity Enhancing Features: Enhance web conferencing, video and other communications environments. The B179 SIP Conference Phone is a versatile high performer that complements your existing solutions, which can be easily redeployed as your business grows or as needs change
Avaya B179 Compatibility:
- Supported on IP Office 7.0 or higher
- Requires Essential Edition, available voice compression channels (VCM 32/64 or IP500 Combination ATM card), and available Avaya IP Endpoint license
- NOTE: Although the Avaya B179 is SIP based, it does not require an IP Office 3rd Party (SIP) Endpoint license. The unit registers as a SIP extension, but consumes an Avaya (H.323) IP Endpoint license.
- Avaya Aura (Communication Manager 6.0.1 with Session Manager 6.1)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 6.0 or higher
- Avaya Communication Manager 5.0 and 5.2.1 with SES 5.2.1
- Interoperability – SIP 2.0, RfC3261 and companion RFCS
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at email@example.com