The competitively priced Avaya Conference Phone B129 meets the needs of customers looking for USB and Bluetooth-connected conferencing devices that need something bigger and higher capacity than other speakers/conference phones. USB and Bluetooth connectivity make the B129 a completely Open device able to connect to any system, regardless of the type of call control. With the B129 it is possible to support 12 room participants. This allows the B129 to scale from the Huddle Rooms through to medium conference rooms. The built-in battery makes it easy to move the B129 to where you need it. For units that need to stay fixed in one location, a lock slot is integrated into the unit that uses a standard Kensington type lock.
Each B129 has four sensitive MEMS microphones with Beamforming technology for outstanding audio pickup. Whether connected to the Avaya Workplace client or Avaya Spaces on a PC or Mac, or to a tablet or smartphone, the B129 is simple, versatile, and affordable. Use it as an audio conferencing device or combine it with the CU360 to add crystal clear audio to your video conferences.
Avaya B129 Conference Phone specifications:
- Up to 12 People, Single Unit.
- USB: 2.0 (micro-B to Type A)
- Bluetooth 5.0, Class 1 (HFP/HSP/A2DP)
- NFC for Easy Pairing
- OmniSound ® HD Voice
- 4 MEMS Microphones: 100Hz to 7,000Hz
- Pickup Range: 20ft/6m
- Full Duplex
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression
- Upgradable Software
- LED Status Indicators: Power, Call, Bluetooth, Battery status
- Call Time up to 14 Hours
- Stand by Time up to 18 Hours
- 3 Hours Using Power Adapter
- 15.5 hours using 0.5A USB connection
- Powered by USB
- Device: Width 278 mm, Depth 250 mm, Height 59 mm
- Weight: 700g
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com