The Avaya 1408 phone is an affordable digital handset designed for everyday users. It's one of the most popular Avaya handsets and a great way to keep costs down without compromising on functionality. The Avaya 1408 deskphone is designed for receptionists, assistants, managers and other navigator users—people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers, and monitor several lines throughout a typical day. This phone provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons, improving productivity and eliminating the need to scroll through on-screen lists. Avaya has transitioned the 1400 series digital telephones to a global form factor. Global phones have the English language text removed from the faceplate and use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker. The global form factor is the currently manufactured model.
- Provide a familiar interface, combining the best of past and present, for ease of use and efficiency. Fixed keys—familiar to any phone user—provide easy access to the most common features, while flexible softkeys provide contextual guidance and prompts.
- Satisfy even the most discerning users with the clear, clean audio that’s delivered by integrated speakerphones and other advanced technology. Headsets can be attached easily to the 1408 and 1416 models.
- Applications: Large capacity contacts and call log that enhances productivity and allows for personalisation of every employee.
Avaya 1408 Digital Deskphone specifications:
- 3 Line x 24 Character Tilting Backlit Display
- Graphic Display: 181 x 56 Pixels
- 16 programmable line/feature buttons with dual LEDs
- Fixed feature keys include hold, conference, transfer, drop, menu, contact, call log, redial, mute, and headset
- 3 soft keys and 4-way navigation cluster with context sensitive user interface
- Built-in speakerphone
- Integrated headset jack and built-in headset button
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- Supports up to three Avaya DBM32 32 button expansion modules
- Connects to Digital Station (DS) Port
- Upgradeable firmware
- Multiple language support
- Hearing aid compatible
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual position flip stand
- Desk or wall mountable
- Avaya part number: 700504841
- EAN: 132017853383
- Compatible with Avaya Aura Communication Manager 5.2.1 or later
- Compatible with IP Office Release 6.0 or later
- Integral Enterprise E07, IEE2 or later
- Avaya 1408 Handset
- Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cord
- Line Cord
- Unit Stand
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org