This product contains 4 x J179 IP Deskphones with Part Number: 700513575
The Avaya J179 is a high performing IP phone with an advanced feature set for everyday communications. Key features include a large colour display with 4 soft keys and 8 programmable LED keys. High definition Wideband audio is supported in handset, headset and speakerphone modes. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports provides fast network connections and integrated PoE eliminates the need for an AC adaptor (AC adaptor sold separately). The Avaya J179 supports the Avaya J100 wireless module for Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth headset and up to three 24-button expansion modules. (No Power Supply Included)
Avaya J179 IP Phone 4-Pack Specifications:
- Colour 2.8" x 2.1" Display
- SIP Software Protocol
- 8 Buttons With Dual Red/Green LEDs
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard Buttons For Phone, Messages, Contacts, History Plus Many More
- 24 Administrative Buttons
- Wideband Audio In Handset & Headset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Dual Position Desk Stand
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 line interface
- 2nd Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Optional Wall Mount Stand
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) Registers As Call 1 Device & Supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Adapter
- No Power Supply Included
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity & provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference & forwarding.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-colour Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Avaya JEM24 Expansion Module provide 24 additional buttons. (Only works with J169/J179) Click here
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Powerover-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
- Aura Platform 6.3 FP4
- IP Office 11.0
- Broad soft Broad works R21SP1
- Zang Office R1.0
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at email@example.com