This product contains 4 x J139 IP Deskphones with Part Number: 700513917
The Avaya J139 IP Phone provides a modern, connected, personalised experience for customers and addresses the need for secure, reliable voice communications for users within large enterprises and small and medium—sized companies. It is well suited for users that need only the most commonly used voice features. It provides a new level of simplicity in using features such as Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, and Call Park / UnPark.
Avaya J139 IP Phone 4-Pack Specifications:
- 2.8” (Diagonal) Colour Display—320 x 240 pixels
- Multiple Line Phone With 4 Red/Green Line/Feature Indicators Around Display
- 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys
- LEDs For Speaker, Mute, Headset, Message, History
- Wideband Audio In Handset & Wired Headset
- Full duplex speakerphone & Handset
- Ergonomic Hearing Aid Compatible Handset
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Mute Key With Optional Mute Alerting
- IC Call Alerting With 360 Degree Visibility
- Rich, Classic, Alternate & Downloadable Ringtones
- Dual Position Stand & Optional Wall Mount Stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Line Interface
- Second Ethernet Interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) Registers As Class 1 Device & Supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Power Supply
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier—to—understand multi—party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to recent call log
(100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual—color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset
Avaya J139 Compatibility:
- Avaya Aura Platform 6.3 FP4
- Avaya IP Office 11.0
- Broad soft Broadworks R21SP1
- Requires 1x IP endpoint licence
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at email@example.com