Avaya IP Office – (Rel 9.0 – 9.1) Endpoint Licence – 1 User Licence
- Avaya IP500v1 and IP500v2 systems on software release 9.0 – 9.1
- These licenses are used to licence additional Avaya IP phones. This includes all 1600, 4600, 5600, 9600, IP DECT, DECT R4, T3 IP, Spectralink and VPN phones supported by IP Office Release. 9.0 – 9.1
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Model: Avaya IP Office (R9.0 – R9.1) Endpoint Licence
Shipping & Delivery
All items ordered from IP Office Direct are shipped and process before 1pm. Any orders after this will be sent the following day. All orders over £200 (ex VAT) will be eligible for free delivery.
- Orders can only be dispatched with a business address within the UK
- Depending on what licence(s) has been purchased this usually will take 24/48 hours to generate from Avaya but on some occasions Licences can take longer to generate but we will notify you of this. Once generated the licence(s) will be emailed to you from IP Office Direct.
When you place an order, you will also receive a confirmation email from our service telling you that the goods has been dispatched. If you require tracking for your order please get in touch with us.
If you need help then our team are available from Monday to Friday (between 9:00am and 5:00pm GMT)
Please call us on 0800 280 2280 to discuss your order and any specific delivery instructions.
Other reasons you should buy from us
- 14 Days for return if product is still sealed
- Genuine Avaya Sapphire Partner
- ISO9001 & ISO27001 Accredited
We do it all – Installation, maintenance and support