The Avaya B100 Series Conference Phones offer sophisticated and easy to use communication solutions for small to large companies. Providing superior voice quality with the award winning Omnisound® audio technology, the B100 Series Conference Phones cost effectively offer a variety of low bandwidth, plug-and-play deployment options, that address the unique needs of diverse users within your organization with a broad choice of models.
With a sleek appearance and suite of smart productivity features, the B100 Series Conference Phones are an ideal choice for companies adding endpoints to their existing infrastructure or deploying a new network. These conference phones can be used to complement scheduled meetings and training sessions or for impromptu calls between globally dispersed offices and remote workers.
Crystal Clear Sound: Omnisound® audio technology guarantees clear transmission during meetings so you and your team don’t miss any part of the discussion. Full Duplex transmits and receives sound simultaneously to prevent audio clipping; 360° surround sound and powerful speakers optimize audio pick-up and broadcasting. Noise suppression filters cut static background noise and an equalizer lets you adjust pitch to suit your preference.
Plug and Play simplicity: Connect the Avaya B159 Conference Phone to a telephone line and a power outlet and you are ready to go! Line mode lets you switch and combine analog, mobile and USB connections (so you can make VoIP calls with the B159 Conference Phone through a PC). It’s easy. Also included is a conference guide, perfect for making multi-party calls, and a handy phone book to store your key contacts.
The Avaya B159 Conference Phone Best suited for board rooms and large conference rooms with groups greater than 10 people, the B159 Conference Phone helps improve employee productivity and collaboration between customers, partners and suppliers with features including:
Avaya B159 Compatibility:
- OmniSound®—powerful crystal clear sound to provide seamless productivity
- Line Mode selector—allows you to switch and combine analog, VoIP or mobile connections (extending your mobile’s speakerphone capabilities)
- A conference guide that easily helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Optional expansion microphones that increase range (and number of participants) up to 750 sq ft
- SD memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for playback or to archive for later use
- Optional wireless headset connection and PA system to meet the sound requirements for larger groups
- Upgradeable software to meet future needs
- A phone book for quick access to your key contacts
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at email@example.com