The competitively priced, high performing Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone features a monochrome display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 12 or 24 button Expansion Modules.
Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9608G leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations,
or home offices. Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP OfficeTM Platforms, the 9608G optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
- Provides a familiar interface, combining the best of past and present, for ease of use and efficiency. Fixed, familiar keys provide easy access to the most important features, while flexible softkeys provide contextual guidance.
- Satisfy even the most demanding users with the clean, clear audio that’s delivered by integrated speakerphones and other advanced technology. Headsets can be easily attached to the Avaya 9608.
- Applications: Large capacity contacts and call log that enhances productivity and allows for personalisation of every employee.
Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone specifications:
- Monochrome display – 3.2 inches x 2.2 inches (8.2 cm x 5.5 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic and alternate ringtones
- Wall-mount and dual-position stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device
- Avaya part number: 700505424
- EAN: 5052916385653
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- 9608G IP Phone
- Handset & Cord
- Unit Stand