This product contains 4 x 9608G IP Deskphones with Part Number: 700510905
Avaya 9608G has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect this high-powered VoIP phone to your network and a workstation. With eight line appearances and four soft keys to control your calls and show you the contextual information needed to act knowledgeably. The 9608G supports up to three expansion modules, giving you even more options for customization and workflow optimization.
The Avaya 9608G is not only PoE enabled, letting you power the phone through the Ethernet cable, but is also energy efficient, with lower power usage and a sleep mode to save money when it’s not in use. Avaya 9608G is an ideal phone to use with the Avaya Aura unified communications platform, using the power of SIP to increase the functionality dramatically. The 9608G also supports the H.323 networking protocol.
Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone 4-Pack Specifications:
- Monochrome display – 3.2 inches x 2.2 inches (8.2 cm x 5.5 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic and alternate ringtones
- Wall-mount and dual-position stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device
- Avaya part number: 700505424
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual queues that can speed task management through 8 dual-colour Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 12-or 24-button Expansion Modules.
- Offers consistency through a common interface with soft clients and mobile endpoints.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure on the Avaya Aura platform.
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org