The Avaya 1603 Series IP Deskphones are a value-priced family of deskphones designed to meet basic communication needs in a low-cost package with the quality and reliability you expect from Avaya. The 1600 Series IP Deskphones are designed for the same user profiles as the top-of-the-line 9600 Series IP Deskphones, thus offering a feature-set and price-point alternative. By providing a range of endpoints covering the differing needs of users at all price points, Avaya makes it possible for companies to equip their workforce with deskphones that look great, sound better, enhance productivity, and turn communications into a competitive advantage. With similar industrial design and administration, the 1600 Series and 9600 Series may be deployed in mixed environments or on their own.
For businesses seeking an easy, cost-effective transition to IP Deskphones, Avaya presents the 1603 Series IP Deskphones. With features and capabilities generally not found in competitively-priced models, these phones offer an attractive upgrade from older systems or an addition to your existing Avaya phone solution portfolio.
1603 Series IP Deskphones combine traditional telephone features such as dual LED indicators and fixed feature buttons (e.g., conference, transfer, hold) with contemporary innovations such as softkeys, navigation wheel and a context-sensitive user interface (in select models). Also standard on the 1600 series: 2-way speakerphones, backlit displays and multi-line capabilities. These stylish deskphones are a smart addition to any retail store, branch or corporate office.
Avaya 1603 IP Deskphone specifications:
- Supports 3 administrable feature buttons
- Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- Includes fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute.
- 2-way speakerphone.
- 2 lines by 16 character display, backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
- Secondary Ethernet 10 / 100 port for a collocated laptop or PC available on the 1603
- SIP Support on the 1603 provides a low cost basic SIP phone option and integration with the Avaya Aura™ environment.
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at email@example.com