These 1416 Digital Deskphones with Part Number: 700508194 are Refurbished handsets. All Refurbished handsets come with 3 months warranty – all products are thoroughly tested and cleaned.
The Avaya 1416 Digital Deskphone is designed for managers, assistants, receptionists and other intensive, professional users. And of course employees who answer incoming calls, transfer customers, and monitor several lines throughout a typical day. This phone provides the most ideal one-touch line and speed-dial buttons, improving productivity, efficiency and eliminates the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
Avaya has transitioned the 1416 from the 1400 series digital telephones to a globally useable form factor. Global Avaya phones have the standard English language text removed from the unit and use recognisable icons to communicate functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, speaker, and mute.
- Provides a familiar interface, combining the best of past and present, for ease of use and efficiency. Fixed, familiar keys provide easy access to the most important features, while flexible softkeys provide contextual guidance.
- Satisfy even the most demanding users with the clean, clear audio that’s delivered by integrated speakerphones and other advanced technology. Headsets can be easily attached to the Avaya 1416.
- Applications: Large capacity contacts and call log that enhances productivity and allows for personalisation of every employee.
Avaya 1416 Digital Telephone specifications:
- 4 line x 24 character tilting backlit display
- Graphic Display: 181 x 56 Pixels
- 16 programmable line/feature buttons with dual LEDs
- Fixed feature keys include hold, conference, transfer, drop, menu, contact, call log, redial, mute, and headset
- 3 soft keys and 4-way navigation cluster with context sensitive user interface
- Built-in speakerphone
- Integrated headset jack and built-in headset button
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker
- Supports up to three Avaya DBM32 32 button expansion modules
- Connects to Digital Station (DS) Port
- Upgradeable firmware
- Multiple language support
- Hearing aid compatible
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual position flip stand
- Desk or wall mountable
- Avaya part number: 700508194
- EAN: 5052179469046
- Compatible with Avaya Aura Communication Manager 5.2.1 or later
- Compatible with IP Office Release 6.0 or later
- Integral Enterprise E07, IEE2 or later
- Avaya 1416 Handset
- Handset Cord
- Line Cord
- Unit Stand
If unsure of your exact requirements, please use the LIVE CHAT or call the sales team who will be able to advise you. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org